Welcome to our academic conferences events calendar. Your place to find out about conferences happening in BC and around North America!
Our goal is to develop a comprehensive list of upcoming academic conferences.
Sep 27 - Oct 1
Institute for Funcational Medicine
Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP) Clinical Practice (AFMCP)
Monday, September 27th, 2010 -
see event website
5-day course on functional medicine. see event website for further details.
Oct 21 - Oct 22
American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR)
Food, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer
Thursday, October 21st, 2010 -
Capital Hilton Hotel, Washington, DC
see registration page:
American Institute for Cancer Research
Come hear the latest in these areas:
- Aging: issues related to diet, physical activity and cancer
- Diet, physical activity and cancer survivorship
- Diet, inflammation and cancer
- Obesity and cancer: implications for public health
- Nutrition proteomics and cancer prevention
- Diet and cancer: what cohort studies are telling us
- New and emerging science: the microbiome-implications for diet and cancer
Jun 9 - Jun 12
Food As Medicine Professional Training Program
Thursday, June 9th, 2011 -
varies - see website
phone (202) 966-7338
This program provides the latest in science-based nutrition education and is designed to give graduates the knowledge, confidence, compassion and skills required to integrate food as medicine in their clinical practice.